THE VITALS: RV Marquette Golden Eagles (3-1) vs Green Bay Phoenix (0-3)
THE DATE: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Kevin Fitzgerald and Steve Lavin on the call.
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -21
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 98% chance of victory in this game, with a predicted score of 88-65.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill score of 12.4, making it the 32nd most potentially exciting game out of the 35 scheduled between D1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (8.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 2.3 steals)
- Koby McEwen (13.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists)
- Jamal Cain (11.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (11.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.3 assists)
- Theo John (8.3 points, 7.8 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 2.3 blocks)
GREEN BAY PROBABLE LINEUP
- P.J. Pipes (12.3 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Josh Jefferson (14.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.0 assists)
- Amari Davis (15.3 points, 3.0 rebounds)
- Paris Taylor (7.3 points, 5.3 rebounds)
- Japannah Kellogg (6.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.0 steals)