THE DATE: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
THE TIME: 7:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Brandon Gaudin and Donny Marshall on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -6
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 74% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 80-73.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 55.9, making it the fifth most potentially exciting game of the 51 scheduled for the day. #1? Maryland at Minnesota.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (27.1 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Koby McEwen (10.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.4 apg)
- Sacar Anim (12.8 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 1.4 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (7.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 1.2 apg)
- Theo John (5.1 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 2.0 bpg)
GEORGETOWN PROBABLE LINEUP
- Terrell Allen (8.9 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 4.1 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Jagan Mosely (7.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 3.6 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Jahvon Blair (10.1 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Jamorko Pickett (9.4 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- Omer Yurtseven (15.8 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 1.2 apg, 1.4 bpg)
GEORGETOWN INJURY NOTE: Mac McClung has played in just one of Georgetown’s last six games, and even then, he only appeared for eight minutes in that one. That was their February 19 loss against Providence, and McClung then missed their Saturday loss on the road against DePaul.