THE DATE: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Lisa Byington and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -2.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 60% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 71-68.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 63.5, making it the seventh most potentially exciting game out of the 22 scheduled between Division 1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (11.1 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals)
- Koby McEwen (12.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (10.8 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (13.0 points, 7.6 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.0 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.6 blocks)
PROVIDENCE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Alyn Breed (2.7 points, 1.1 rebounds)
- David Duke (20.2 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.1 steals)
- A.J. Reeves (9.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Jimmy Nichols (5.4 points, 2.5 rebounds)
- Nate Watson (18.3 points, 7.6 rebounds)
PROVIDENCE INJURY NOTE: Jared Bynum played nine minutes against Creighton January 2nd before suffering what the PC game notes for this game are calling a “lower body injury.” He did not play on Sunday against Xavier and is officially listed as day-to-day. Bynum started each of Providence’s first 11 games of the season and is averaging 5.8 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists.