THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (5-1) vs Northern Illinois Huskies (1-4)
THE DATE: Saturday, November 27, 2021
THE TIME: 7pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS2, with Lane Grindle and Brian Butch on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSports.com/live
THE RADIO: 94.5 ESPN Milwaukee, available through Wisconsin On Demand, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -21 according to our friends at Draft Kings
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 97% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 79-58.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 9.3, making it the 50th most potentially exciting game out of the 55 Division 1 contests scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROJECTED LINEUP
- Tyler Kolek (8.3 pts, 3.7 rebs, 5.2 ast, 1.0 stl)
- Darryl Morsell (17.3 pts, 3.8 rebs, 3.0 ast)
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper (4.5 pts, 4.7 rebs, 1.0 stl)
- Justin Lewis (17.7 pts, 8.5 rebs, 1.0 ast, 1.2 stl)
- Kur Kuath (6.2 pts, 4.0 rebs, 2.8 blks)
NORTHERN ILLINOIS PROJECTED LINEUP
- Kaleb Thornton (6.2 pts, 2.0 rebs, 2.6 ast)
- Trendon Hankerson (11.8 pts, 3.8 rebs, 1.2 ast, 1.8 stl)
- Darweshi Hunter (5.8 pts, 3.2 rebs)
- Anthony Crump (3.8 pts, 4.6 rebs, 1.8 ast)
- Chris Osten (1.2 pts, 2.6 rebs)
NORTHERN ILLINOIS LINEUP NOTE: The Huskies have used four different starting lineups already this season and have changed their starters from the previous game in each of the last three games. The change last time out? Chris Osten (6’9”, 210 lbs) going in for Keshawn Williams (6’3”. 175 lbs). Did I say this made sense? No, I did not.