THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (9-11, 5-9 Big East) at Seton Hall Pirates (11-8, 8-5 Big East)
THE DATE: Sunday, February 14, 2021
THE TIME: 2pm Central
THE LOCATION: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Kevin Burkhardt and Steve Lavin on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette +7.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Seton Hall a 77% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 76-68.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 50.0, making it the fifth most potentially exciting game out of the 27 scheduled between Division 1 opponents today.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (12.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Koby McEwen (12.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (10.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (13.3 points, 6.7 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.8 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTES: Freshman forward Oso Ighodaro is listed as out in the Marquette game notes due to a leg injury. Freshman forward Justin Lewis is listed as questionable with an ankle injury. Lewis was held out against Villanova in Marquette’s most recent game after playing seven minutes against Creighton and looking wildly uncomfortable on the court.
SETON HALL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Shavar Reynolds (7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.8 steals)
- Myles Cale (12.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.0 steals)
- Jared Rhoden (14.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Sandro Mamukelashvili (17.9 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.1 steals)
- Ike Obiagu (5.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, 2.7 blocks)