THE DATE: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
THE TIME: 5:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Alex Faust and Casey Jacobsen on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Stat Broadcast
THE LINE: Marquette +2
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Butler a 51% chance of victory with a predicted score of 65-64.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 52.2, making it the eighth most potentially exciting game out of the 32 games scheduled between Division 1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (12.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Koby McEwen (12.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (9.9 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.1 assists)
- Dawson Garcia (12.6 points, 6.7 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Freshman forward Oso Ighodaro is listed as out for this game with a leg injury. Freshman forward Justin Lewis is listed as questionable with an ankle injury, but he was also listed as questionable for the last two games and did not play in either one.
BUTLER PROBABLE LINEUP
- Aaron Thompson (10.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Jair Bolden (11.2 points, 3.7 rebounds)
- Bo Hodges (11.4 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.2 blocks)
- Bryce Nze (10.7 points, 7.7 rebounds, 1.9 assists)
- Bryce Golden (9.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.0 assists)