THE DATE: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
THE TIME: 4pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Eric Collins and Dickey Simpkins on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -4.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 67% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 67-62.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 49.0, making it the 12th most exciting game out of the 26 games scheduled between Division 1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (12.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.4 steals)
- Koby McEwen (12.3 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (10.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (12.6 points, 7.1 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.1 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.7 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Freshman forward Justin Lewis was a late scratch in Marquette’s Sunday game against St. John’s with what was called a lower leg injury at the time. In the game notes for this game, he is listed as Doubtful with an ankle injury.
BUTLER PROBABLE LINEUP
- Myles Tate (7.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.6 assists)
- Aaron Thompson (12.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.8 assists)
- Jair Bolden (12.6 points, 3.9 rebounds, 1.0 assists)
- Bryce Nze (9.6 points, 8.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists)
- Bryce Golden (9.5 points, 4.8 rebounds)