THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (11-13, 6-11 Big East) at DePaul Blue Demons (4-12, 2-12 Big East)
THE DATE: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Kevin Kugler and Nick Bahe on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -5.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 59% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 69-66.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 52.5, making it the 10th most potentially exciting game out of the 29 Division 1 games scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (12.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.1 steals)
- Greg Elliott (5.8 points, 1.6 rebounds)
- Jamal Cain (9.6 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists)
- Dawson Garcia (13.3 points, 6.7 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.6 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Freshman forward Oso Ighodaro remains out with his foot injury.
DEPAUL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Charlie Moore (14.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Kobe Elvis (5.4 points, 1.6 rebounds, 2.1 assists)
- Darious Hall (5.8 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists)
- Romeo Weems (7.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.2 steals)
- Pauly Paulicap (6.9 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.1 blocks)
DEPAUL INJURY NOTE: Javon Freeman-Liberty missed DePaul’s last game due to concussion protocol. The 6’4” junior has missed four straight games after starting every game for the Blue Demons up to that point of the season. He contributed 19 points, six rebounds, and two steals to DePaul’s victory in Milwaukee earlier this season. Oscar Lopez, a 6’4” sophomore, missed the last game for DePaul with an ankle injury. He had played in the two previous games, but has only played in four games all season for the Blue Demons. In his limited action this year, he has averaged 8.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.