THE DATE: Saturday, January 1, 2022
THE TIME: 11am Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Matt Schumacker and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSports.com/live
THE RADIO: 94.5 ESPN Milwaukee, listenable online at Wisconsin On Demand, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call.
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette +1 from our friends at Draft Kings.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 51% chance of victory in this game with a predicted score of 74-73.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 61.4, making it the fifth most potentially exciting game out of the 59 Division 1 games scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROJECTED LINEUP
- Tyler Kolek (6.5 pts, 4.0 rebs, 5.9 ast, 1.7 stl)
- Kam Jones (7.7 pts, 1.7 rebs, 1.6 ast)
- Justin Lewis (15.7 pts, 7.7 rebs, 1.4 ast, 1.2 stl)
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper (5.2 pts, 3.7 rebs, 1.0 ast)
- Kur Kuath (5.6 pts, 4.4 rebs, 2.9 blk)
MARQUETTE LINEUP NOTE: Darryl Morsell missed Marquette’s previous game after entering health and safety protocols (read as: COVID reasons) the day before the game. Morsell is listed in the official MU game notes as doubtful for this game for the same health and safety reasons.
CREIGHTON PROJECTED LINEUP
- Ryan Nembhard (12.7 pts, 3.3 rebs, 4.8 ast, 1.4 stl)
- Alex O’Connell (11.3 pts, 5.3 rebs, 1.8 ast, 1.1 stl)
- Arthur Kaluma (8.5 pts, 4.7 rebs, 1.3 ast)
- Ryan Hawkins (14.2 pts, 7.2 rebs, 1.3 ast)
- Ryan Kalkbrenner (12.3 pts, 6.8 rebs, 2.8 blk)