THE VITALS: RV Marquette Golden Eagles (18-10, 10-7 Big East) at DePaul Blue Demons (14-14, 5-13 Big East)
THE DATE: Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois
THE TELEVISION: CBS Sports Network with Rich Waltz and Chris Walker calling the action
THE STREAMING: CBSSports.com/cbs-sports-network
THE RADIO: 94.5 ESPN Milwaukee, available online at Wisconsin On Demand, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call.
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -2 from our friends at Draft Kings.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 62% chance of winning, with a projected score of 75-72.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives the game a thrill score of 58.6, meaning it is the sixth most potentially exciting D1 college basketball game of the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Tyler Kolek (7.3 pts, 3.7 reb, 5.8 ast, 1.5 stl)
- Kam Jones (8.0 pts, 1.5 reb, 1.3 ast)
- Darryl Morsell (13.1 pts, 3.6 reb, 2.6 ast, 1.3 stl)
- Justin Lewis (16.4 pts, 7.9 reb, 1.8 ast, 1.1 stl)
- Kur Kuath (5.6 pts, 4.0 reb, 2.6 blk)
DEPAUL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Jalen Terry (8.4 pts, 3.1 reb, 3.1 ast)
- Javon Freeman-Liberty (21.7 pts, 7.4 reb, 3.0 ast, 1.8 stl)
- David Jones (14.6 pts, 7.4 reb, 2.4 ast, 1.7 stl, 1.0 blk)
- Brandon Johnson (10.3 pts, 7.1 reb)
- Nick Ongenda (8.6 pts, 4.1 reb, 1.8 blk)
DEPAUL LINEUP NOTE: Javan Johnson, a grad transfer from Iowa State. will likely be out for the game due to a hand injury. He hasn’t played in February, but in the last matchup against Marquette he played 26 minutes and scored eight points and had an assist and two blocks.